Candidates should have working experience of 2 to 3 years and able to generate at least 2 qualified leads per day and aware with basic online marketing activities/practices like email campaign/social Media channels
- Lead Generation Executive for Domestic & international market to generate leads and new businesses
- Lead Generation through Email Marketing/social media/ Campaign
- Email database management for efficient targeting of email campaigns
- Executing the campaign through email marketing
- Sale our digital marketing/web/mobile app development services through email marketing
- Analysis of campaign, data optimization based on user behavior
- Coordinating with Senior Manager for next level of discussion with Leads/Prospects
Email your resume at email@example.com
Job Responsibilities – Marketing cum Business development activities for new business generation
- Identifying new leads across different sectors.
- Should have strong Client Data base, both professional & Personal
- Following up with new business opportunities and setting up client meetings.
- Delivering against targets to ensure revenue expectations are met.
- Lead Generation via Digital Channels, Mailing and other channels and then ultimately pitching them company’s services.
- Planning and preparing presentations for prospective clients & meetings
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects.
- Writing reports & providing management with adequate feedback.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Keeping abreast with the current market trends along with the customer behavior and competitor analysis.
- Oral presentation & Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to engage clients.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community
- Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Please send your resume at email@example.com
Location : E-32,Sec-63,Noida.
Current Openings : 25
1. Should have experience in Sales process.
2. Out process with good Convincing power.
3. Candidate Should have Average communication Skills.
4. Candidate must have a Good experience of working in Domestic BPO.
Interviews will be conducted directly in company. Walk-in for the F2F interview.
Kindly bring your updated resume.
Priyanka Sharma @ 9266772203
HR Team Lead.
Voice process with Hindi & English skillset.
CTC- Rs 10000- 15000 (dependent on skills and experience).
Inbound Voice Process.
Receiving calls of customers & solving their queries.
Candidates are required to be energetic, patient and alert while speaking to customers over phone.
Good in Hindi & English communication.
For More call HR Priyanka – 9266772203.
Skill Set Required:-
- Good communication Skills in English & Hindi.
- Good Analytical and Interpretation Skills.
- Should have familiarity with desktop system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have keen eye for details
QUALIFICATION: Minimum 10+2
EXPERIENCE: Min 6 Months experience in Voice process
LANGUAGE: Hindi & English
SALARY: 10000/- to 15000/-
Interview Date: 16,17,18-March-17
INTERVIEW TIME: 10:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Interview is going on if you are interested you can come for an Interview on below mentioned address:
E-32,Sec 63, Noida, Pin – 201301