Candidates should have working experience of 2 to 3 years and able to generate at least 2 qualified leads per day and aware with basic online marketing activities/practices like email campaign/social Media channels
- Lead Generation Executive for Domestic & international market to generate leads and new businesses
- Lead Generation through Email Marketing/social media/ Campaign
- Email database management for efficient targeting of email campaigns
- Executing the campaign through email marketing
- Sale our digital marketing/web/mobile app development services through email marketing
- Analysis of campaign, data optimization based on user behavior
- Coordinating with Senior Manager for next level of discussion with Leads/Prospects
Email your resume at email@example.com
Job Responsibilities – Marketing cum Business development activities for new business generation
- Identifying new leads across different sectors.
- Should have strong Client Data base, both professional & Personal
- Following up with new business opportunities and setting up client meetings.
- Delivering against targets to ensure revenue expectations are met.
- Lead Generation via Digital Channels, Mailing and other channels and then ultimately pitching them company’s services.
- Planning and preparing presentations for prospective clients & meetings
- Generating leads and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects.
- Writing reports & providing management with adequate feedback.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Identifying areas for expansion and development
- Keeping abreast with the current market trends along with the customer behavior and competitor analysis.
- Oral presentation & Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to engage clients.
Email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Management Areas of Responsibility
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
- Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
- Contribution to the company blog and at least one social media community
- Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals general and keyword specific
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Develop and implement link building campaigns
- Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals
- Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools)
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings
- Research and administer social media tools in support of clients social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards and reports in order to develop and recommend SEO strategies
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in multiple CMS environments
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Please send your resume at email@example.com
Current Openings : 50
- Candidates who are Fresher/Recent graduates/Post graduate/Candidates with backlogs or relevant experience can apply.
- Possess good analytical skills – detail oriented.
- Possess good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Be familiar with Microsoft applications and working knowledge of MS excel
- Have a good attitude – should be committed to the work
- Candidate should have good knowledge of customer service and support.
10+2, BA, BSC or any equivalent bachelor or post bachelor degree.
- 0-3 years in customer support and services and sales.
- Experience in any Travel/Health care/Domestic process will be preferred.
10:00 AM To 5:00 PM @ Monday to Saturday.
About The Company :
Mayur Technosoft Inc. has been offering its services since 2012. With its delivery centers located in the U.S, U.K, and India, the company caters the businesses from across the globe. Being one of its kind service providers with IT, BPO solutions and digital marketing under one roof, we offer services with unmatched quality.
Contact Us @
Cell: +91 9873199583/Telephone:(0)120-6519222
Building No. 32, Block-E, Sector 63, U.P,Noida-201301
[show-logos orderby=’none’ category=’home’ activeurl=’new’ style=’normal’ interface=’hcarousel’ tooltip=’false’ description=’false’ limit=’5′ filter=’false’ ]